Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Encouragement

I really should not be blogging right now, since I have way too much on my mind, but I thought maybe someone else out there needs some encouragement too.


Jesus said, "Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me."
- John 14:1

We must not become tired of doing good. We will receive our harvest of eternal life at the right time if we do not give up.
- Galatians 6:9 



----------------

I am loving all of the Christmas cards, pictures and letters we've received! We enjoy seeing all of the growth and changes in families from a year ago. And we are blessed to have made so many new friends to keep up with as well. It makes me feel bad that I didn't order enough to mail out to everyone. So, for those of you who didn't get one from us, please know that we are sending you some Martin-love through our thoughts and prayers.


No comments:

Post a Comment