Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Our Budding Performer

I'd like to say that Olivia never watches TV or YouTube, but that would be lying. One of the fascinations she's become obsessed with is Taylor Swift, have you heard of her? I can't complain if Olivia has become a fan of hers - she is very talented and doesn't ever curse in her songs. We have a DVD of her "Speak Now" tour and we watch all of her music videos on YouTube (minus the ones where she is making out with a boy).

So it wasn't a surprise when she asked Santa to bring her a guitar and keyboard. Below are two songs from Taylor's newest album performed by Olivia. I'm thinking I need to submit these to the Ellen DeGeneres show! Maybe she'll give us free tickets to the sold-out concert in May. Okay, I may be dreaming, but I might throw some change down to buy a couple tickets from scalpers ;o)

Click on the videos below to play:

   Olivia sings "We Are Never Getting Back Together"
Or click on this link to watch:



Olivia sings "22"
Or click on this link to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6wjmhRJN1I

No comments:

Post a Comment